- Clarify the keys to direct human resources in companies.
- Apply the most advanced techniques for the selection and evaluation of personnel.
- Design essential business strategies to achieve a sense of belonging to a community through human capital.
- Analyze the relevance of continuous training in the company.
- Mastering the different administration policies and their coherence with the strategic objectives of the company.
- Study the successes of various institutions and apply them to other projects.
- Be aware of changes in the culture of the company and adapt them to new situations and business requirements.
To have access to one of our master's programs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- To be in possession of a diploma, architecture, higher or technical engineering, bachelor's degree, diploma or other similar title.
- Students pursuing university studies or equivalent higher studies.
- Professionals with professional projection in the position held.
- If you do not meet any of the above conditions, contact the school and the admissions department will evaluate your particular case.
- Master in Human Resource Management
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
Opinions in Google My Business
As is widely known, Google's "tabs" make it possible to compile comments on different businesses or organizations. For this master we have reviewed the comments that there were about ENEB and we have found that it has 245 opinions with an average rating of 4.5 / 5. Undoubtedly a good reputation for one of the most "cruel" comment platforms.
Discounts, scholarships and special prices
Today ENEB offers important discounts to which you can have access using the link below. With the code EMBAJADOR3069 you will be able to have access to a discount up to 97% on the prices published on the ENEB website.
Use discount code EMBAJADOR3069
As an example, you will be able to obtain a double master for only €279, or a Global MBA for only € 479 💸 (lower prices than those published on emagis ** r.com and on Grou ** n).