There is no doubt that PCs have become one of the computing devices most important for humanity, since thanks to them endless activities can be carried out easily and quickly. However, it should be mentioned that for these teams to be truly productive they need to have a Internet connection that allows get the most out of it.
Therefore, if you have a Windows 8 PC, then it is essential that you know how you can navigate correctly from your computer and thus be able to take advantage of everything that a Internet connection. Take into consideration what to have the computer without internet It greatly shortens all the functions that you can perform with it, so it is important to know how to navigate the web correctly.
Given the relevance of the Internet at this time, and that despite them many users still do not know How to navigate in the web and be able to take advantage of all this to the maximum, here we are going to show you how you can perform this operation in an easy and fast way and thus start expand all your options on your computerFor this, follow in detail everything that we are going to teach you next in the article.
Learn step by step how to surf the Internet from Windows 8 and enjoy the World Wide Web
Surfing the net is a fairly easy process to carry out and which at least has been done once in each person's life, especially at this time when the Internet has become the right hand of the human being and that at the same time it became the main reason that people use the PC's and mobile devices.
Given all the opportunities What does it offer to have these devices with network connection. According to this, here we are going to teach you how you can start surfing the internet with your Windows 8 PC.
To do this, follow each of the methods that we are going to teach you below:
Install a browser
The first step to enjoy a Internet connection on your computer is to install a browser, It should be mentioned that in the case of the operating system of Windows It brings a browser pre-installed from the factory which is Internet explorer and which can be obtained today in the version of Windows 10 how Microsoft Edge. Thus, Microsoft Explorer becomes the first alternative to Win 8 users take your first steps on the Internet.
But the truth of all this is that there are many other web browser options that you can install. It is essential to pay attention that only through these softwares users will have the possibility to carry out a web browsing from your PC's or mobile devices, so it is essential to have an excellent web browser. Thanks to browsers, users will be able to visit the web pages they like.
According to the relevance of the browsers to be able to carry out this navigation procedure, here we are going to leave you some of the web browsers that you can install in your Win 8 operating system and thus start taking your first steps on the Internet from your computer:
- Google Chrome: For quite some years now this browser has been considered the best option for surfing the Internet by many users, and it is that it has a minimalist appearance and a great capacity to include extensions that make it possible to improve its functionality, as well as customization according to the needs of each user. At the same time, this web browser is fully integrated with your Google account, and can be applied both on mobile devices and Android and iOS, and in PC's Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Mozilla Firefox: Undoubtedly, some Mozilla is considered one of the best options when looking for a good browser. It stands out for being quite safe and does not leave any navigation traces, at the same time it is quite fast and customizable. Therefore, it can be said that it offers a fairly complete web browsing experience, even though it has never been able to compete with the speed offered by Chrome.
- Opera: It should be mentioned that Opera does not have the same popularity of Chrome or Firefox, but undoubtedly some is one of the best alternatives when looking for an excellent browser. One of its advantages is that the minimum requirements for its operation are very low and at the same time it does not leave any browsing log, so it gives you fairly discreet web browsing, something fundamental for what is privacy. Finally, it should be mentioned that it is available for PCs Windows, Linux and Macas well as for mobile devices.
- Microsoft Edge: This browser has become the new browser of Win 10 and which has been released to replace the old Internet Explorer. This time Edge has been released in order to compete with browsers like Chrome and Firefox, for this it has been greatly improved and offers a full onboarding with Cortana, which will allow you to control your web browsing with your voice and it is worth mentioning that it is only available for the windows operating system.
Therefore, these are just some of the most popular browsers that you can find today in the web market and that they will help you give your first steps in what is Internet browsing and in that way start visiting different websites that catch your attention.
Open web portal
Once you have installed your browser of preference, the next step to start your Internet browsing is open a site Web specifically, generally most users make their web browsing from Google, to have access there it is essential that you add this web address in the bar web addresses of your browser, for this case you must insert
www.google.com Keep in mind that just like this site you can insert hundreds of more pages that are registered on the web.
This means that after installing the browser, all you need is to know different websites to which you can access and spend time on them, be it websites of music, entertainment, news, web search engines, among others. All this will allow you to start taking your first steps on the web in an extremely simple way, even though it must be mentioned that you have to be very careful with the websites you visit, since many of them can be insecure and get to cause some damage to your computer.
The essential websites you should know to have a better Internet experience
If what you want is to start get the most out of your Internet It is essential that you can make use of some specific web pages that will undoubtedly help you to get the most out of your network connection and in turn to be able to obtain very positive experiences.
That is why here we tell you the essential websites that you should know, for this follow the list that we will show you below:
Google and other search engines
Google is today the number one reference on the Internet to perform different types of web searches, is that this tool consists of a web browser that receives millions of inquiries every day from its different services. From this dynamic this search engine provides at least 22 special characteristics beyond what you want to search for, where it includes synonyms, time zones, stock quotes, maps, earthquake data, sports scores, among others.
It does all this in order to be able to offer the most complete information feasible for users in each of their searches, this is how Google has become one of the most searched sites when carrying out web browsingSince thanks to it you can know everything you need, you can even use it to go to or search for a specific web page. However, it is essential to mention that this It is not the only search engine available on the market today.
So users can find many other alternatives available such as:
- Bing: This is another of the most used search engines today and that has become one of the best options to Google, it presents a very attractive design and includes a computer image of some historical date that allows its visitors to stay updated in this regard. In Bing You can search for images, maps, news, sports results, among many other topics.
- DuckDuckGo: It is a search engine that is characterized by not tracking your information and that stands out for getting answers thanks to where it offers you all the information that you are interested in knowing even without having to access a specific web portal. At the same time, it stands out for having magnificent privacy, which is why it is considered a very good option for all those who are concerned about privacy.
- Yahoo!: It is considered one of the most complete search engines, it gives you the opportunity to separate the results of your search in different themes, which makes it easier for you to find what you want. At the same time, it makes it possible to search in different languages and in which you can share specific formats.
One of the main reasons for internet addictions by people is largely due to what they are social networks, which are increasingly consolidated with much more force before society. Previously these platforms they were only used for entertainment purposes to the public and to promote and increase communication between users, but all this has been changing and that is how today this platform is very important for what is the personal and business environment.
Hence the Use of the social network will become one of the main reasons that will help you Get the most out of your Internet on your Windows 8 PC, since there you can spend very entertaining moments and at the same time, upload or manage content for your business or company online or physical. Therefore, it can be said that social networks have become a very important factor for what is the success of the Internet at this time.
«UPDATED ✅ Do you intend to surf the Internet from your Windows 8 computer? ⭐ ENTER HERE ⭐ and Discover Everything FROM SCRATCH! »
Another of the most important reasons and why many users access the Internet at this time is to access what they are streaming platforms, These platforms are those that enable consume content online without the need to download it, so undoubtedly one of them saves you a great deal of time and fundamentally helps you reduce the risks of downloads for your computer.
Therefore, it can be said that it consists of a technology that enables webcast events or content either through a web PC or smartphone device. At the same time, one of its main features is live content, which enables many people to can present themselves at a distance in what is happening at a specific moment.
Thus, if what you are looking for is to get the most out of your Web navegation, then it is essential that you visit these websites and start enjoying all their content online, you are certainly going to spend time very funny and nice that will allow you to enjoy at all times your internet connection.
Tips to surf the Internet safely from your Windows 8 computer
Keep in mind that one of Windows 8 operating system priorities is to ensure its users a browsing the Internet safely, so it provides you with different types of services on the Internet, such as email, social networks, shared files, online images, among some others.
All this in order to ensure protection to each of its users. However, it is essential that each of the people take their own measurements at the time of surfing the Internet, especially in this moment when all this can mean a lot of dangers.
That is why here we are going to teach you some tips so that you can surf the Internet safely from your computer:
Use a good antivirus
Undoubtedly some antivirus are the best ally when wanting a protection on the Internet, Since it is not only enough to be careful with the websites that are visited and with the social networks that are connected, so these softwares will offer you extra protection by preventing you from accessing dangerous web pages that may lead you to have a problem. A good option for this is to use an antivirus without costs which they will help you protect your computer from any threat to which you may be exposed.
The best thing to do in this case is to do use of an antivirus that is constantly being updated, which will guarantee you effective protection at all times. This is very important given that new threats appear every day and that each time are harder to identify and beat. At the same time, these softwares will help you maintain a protection against the classic malware, virus, phishing, among many other threats that are present there.
In case you have young children or nephews living with you, then it is very important that activate parental control on the PC, especially if the little ones in the house use the computer constantly. The parental control is a tool with which adults can monitor all activities done on the computer, as well as controlling access to different web pages and applications.
From this dynamics the system enables filter web pages so that access to them is prevented or in such case it can limit the use of time during the weekThis will prevent children from spending a lot of time using these equipment. For greater control you can see how long it lasts using an application or browsing a web portal, among many other information of great relevance to parents.
Use only trusted WiFi networks
One of the biggest dangers when browsing the web is when you are connected to a public wireless network, since this usually becomes synonymous with danger, Given the any malicious person can make use of it to extract content and information from other users connected to said network.
Today it is extremely easy to obtain public WiFi networks, and is that they are usually in airports, shopping centers, shops, bars, squares, among many other places. Even though you are free networks can be very interesting in most cases, especially when mobile data plans are so expensive.
But the truth of everything is that they can reach compromise internet security putting all your personal data at risk. That is why the most recommended is avoid making use of these types of networks unless you really need to. Since taking these basic measures can help you have a much safer browsing from your laptop with Windows 8 and thus be able to keep all the information you have stored there safe.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, at the same time I am sure it will be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks! 😉