CMMS software is one of the most important tools a company can count on to perform tasks more quickly, efficiently and fundamentally safely. This type of system can be applied by any kind of organization or company that needs to effectively manage the maintenance of its equipment, property and other assets or provide services to third parties.
CMMS, also known as CMMS, offers a large number of functions, ranging from information management and supply to business applications tailored to the needs of each customer. Adopting a CMMS system brings a host of benefits, among which stand out a considerable improvement in the productivity of the organization, updated information and optimization of the different resources, among others.
What is CMMS software?
CMMS software is a tool that facilitates the different maintenance procedures of an organization or company. This system contains all the information of the company in a complete database, with special emphasis on the maintenance procedures of the companies.
The use of maintenance management software has many benefits, starting with the ease of making decisions and, of course, the opportunity to perform tasks in a faster, more efficient and safer way.
Best CMMS / Maintenance Management Programs
1. my CMMS MANAGEMENT
- Creation of budgets for repairs and work orders.
- Geolocation of technicians. Mobile device app for managing incidents, notices and work orders.
- API for developers.
- Personalization for employees / users.
- Corrective and preventive maintenance contracts.
With myGESTIÓN it is feasible to control tasks effectively and quickly. The maintenance software has everything you need to manage your work from anywhere, all you need is a PC or a mobile phone. One of the advantages of this CMMS is being able to count on a specialized professional team that has the ability to solve all kinds of problems or incidents. Apart from this, customers will also be able to consult invoices or orders through the Mygestion extranet, thereby achieving greater fluency in communication between both parties.
Product sheet: myGESTIÓN
- Immediate customer registration.
- Direct alerts to technicians and control of its geopositioning.
- Status of incidents in real time. Online registration.
- Accounting and billing.
Protecnus is a complete maintenance software with which it will be much easier to plan and manage the different maintenance tasks. At the same time of it, in addition includes purchasing and sales management, thus making the most of the company's time and resources. The CMMS has the latest technology to plan the organization's activity online. With this CMMS it will be much easier to coordinate business management and analysis of customer and employee data.
More information: Protecnus
3. Gmao Solution
- Management of preventive and corrective maintenance plans.
- Signature management and electronic documentation.
- Inventory management and control.
- Direct communication and efficient between the specialist technician and the customer.
- Access from anywhere in the world, without the need to hire a server.
Gmao Solution is a very complete software that integrates effective solutions, in order to help manage maintenance activities. Maintenance management software interface is adaptable and capable of integrating with existing customer systems. It also enables access to the asset inventory of different clients and the visualization of work calendars. One of the great advantages of this CMMS is that it is always in the cloud, which facilitates user permissions and control and at the same time does not require its own infrastructure.
More information: ISOIN
4. Carl Software
- User and password management through protected protocols.
- CMMS mobile device for greater fluidity between technicians and customers.
- Custom solutions according to the activity sector of each company.
- Different ranges to cover from the most basic needs to the most complex.
Carl is a new generation program, which is designed to meet the specific needs of each client. It has been redesigned to boost equipment and maintenance management. This company has, at the same time, a long experience in the management area. In fact, they were the first to create maintenance management software for computers in the 1980s. One of the advantages of Carl software is the opportunity to access the CMMS from the cloud, saving valuable infrastructure space.
More information: Carl Software
5. CMMS Linx
- Automation of maintenance programs.
- Opportunity to be integrated with other business management software or systems.
- Flexible development system. It has 10 built-in languages.
- Unlimited users. Comprehensive control.
- Implementation of the program in a short time. Between one and two months.
This maintenance software incorporates state-of-the-art technology and a wide variety of items that facilitate its use, guaranteeing a friendly and simple procedure. Linx incorporates a complete web environment to facilitate communication between technicians and customers, including Tablet for field management by operators. One of the most important aspects of the CMMS is that it also makes it possible to manage the area of human resources, statistics, intervention, spare parts and assets, among others.
More information: Linx
- Management of contracts with external providers. Information related to equipment, asset management and services provided, among others.
- Maintenance management software in the cloud. Reachable from all corners 24 hours a day.
- Different plans that adapt to the needs of each client.
ValueKeep is a CMMS that will allow companies to make the most of time, both in human resources and costs, significantly increasing the productivity of the organization. The user also has the option to obtain the system, which meets international maintenance standards. The mobile device management application will allow a closer and more effective contact in the field work. For this, this program offers four modules of CMMS mobile device.
More information: ValueKeep
7. CMMS Abyss
- Global management of maintenance, purchases and sales.
- Encrypted connections for maximum information security.
- High mobility and ICT technology for asset management.
- Opportunity to have different users.
- Multilingual and multi-plant. Maintenance safety.
Powerful maintenance management software. It includes three modules: maintenance, purchasing and warehouse. The latter is key, since from it you can effectively control the inputs and outputs of spare parts, materials and work orders. It also facilitates cost control for each of the posts or spare parts. Equally includes the WGM Mobile mobility system. The Abismo CMMS helps to maintain stricter control over incidents and production, allowing the optimization of the different resources of the company.
More information: Abyss
- Work order integration management.
- Module for the exhaustive control of spare parts, replacement and reservation in warehouses.
- Document management. Accepts a wide range of document formats.
- Management module for the registration of breakdown requests and subsequent monitoring.
Ecogestor is a very complete CMMS that includes various functions that are adapted to the needs and requirements of each customer. Includes the equipment and facilities inventory module, with which it is feasible to link files and other assets. Another advantage of this CMMS is the opportunity to manage contracts with external companies and the activation of missed notices. Ecogestor is maintenance software that uses the latest technology, so that companies have a wide range of solutions in a single program. The same system provider, Envira, also has waste management programs.
More information: Envira
9. Izaro MMS
- Management of maintenance contracts and guarantees.
- Notices to maintenance brigades via SMS.
- To-do panel and visualization of tasks in real time.
- Comprehensive management of modules, items and facilities.
Izaro MMS is a state-of-the-art maintenance management software, which makes it possible to significantly reduce the response times of maintenance brigades, thus increasing the productivity of the company. It also makes it possible to solve incidents through the rapid response of the required spare parts and contact with suppliers. Another of the most outstanding aspects of this CMMS is the analysis section, through which it is possible to establish the causes of breakdowns, as well as determine the average resolution times and which are the most sensitive machines.
10. Trey CMMS
- Maintenance plans according to each work area.
- Notices file which can be transformed into work, installation, repair and maintenance orders. History of equipment maintenance and repair work.
- Strict control of the revised equipment. Automatic management of similar situations.
- Various options to generate delivery notes or invoice work orders.
TreyGmao is a CMMS to control equipment maintenance and repair tasks. This maintenance management software can be purchased by companies from different sectors, since it has been designed with extensive parameterization. What's more includes a complete business management module which is divided into orders, budget, delivery notes, billing, payments, collections and CRM system, among others. Improves communication with customers through the website where they can consult the work in progress and request new ones.
Sheet: Treyder Informatics
What should I pay attention to when selecting a maintenance management software
The market offers a large number of maintenance software, so it is not always easy to choose the right one. Before choosing any program, It is necessary to clearly establish what are the objectives and goals that are pursued with its implementation. Next, you should look for complete information about each of the alternatives, including recommendations, to finish selecting the one that best suits the user's preferences and needs.
In general, there are some important variables to consider, and that every good CMMS should have. First, you must have the opportunity to integrate all the data from the other tools that the customer owns. The CMMS In addition, it must be updated on a regular basis, so that it offers the latest in technology, advances and security. Equally, you must have good support 24 hours a day, the seven days of the week.