When a business evolves, many people feel the need to manage their marketing actions from one place. And, when there is a lot of work or different tasks to perform, it is difficult to have everything under control.
It is true that you can count on the help of other professionals or external agencies, but ... is this always the most profitable option? Whether or not it is your time to embark on something like this, automation is and will always be a great ally of your business.
Therefore, you should know that there are tools prepared for this work, called 'all in one'. These allow you to automate and manage from a single place each of the processes involved in your marketing strategy (reducing costs in resource management).
Would you like to know what automation tools are involved? In this post, we will reveal them to you. Join us!
What is marketing automation?
Marketing automation, or automation, encompasses a set of processes that aim to improve the relationship with potential customers so that they become loyal customers.
The role of marketing automation or automation:
- Personalization of communication with each client.
- Measurement of the success of the campaign.
- Shortening of the sales cycle thanks to fast response times.
- Conversion rate increase.
- Improved communication of the brand in different channels.
- Lead capture.
- Visualization of the journey of each customer in the funnel.
Automation tools for your online business
There are many marketing automation tools, but to choose the best one for your business, you should analyze your needs well and look for specific solutions based on them.
Keep in mind that a large company will have very different needs than a small company.
So, to help you choose which one is ideal for your business or project, we are going to detail some characteristics of the most powerful automation tools on the market.
A very interesting tool for your email marketing campaigns is Benchmark. It offers a free plan in which you do not have to add your card details, and with which you can send up to 250 emails per month to unlimited subscribers for 0 euros.
If you prefer to send more emails per month, and without watermarks, you can opt for a payment plan (the one that best suits your needs). The price will vary depending on the number of subscribers.
After creating your email with its drag & drop editor, and choosing the appropriate template, you can automate your campaign in two ways:
- Automations Pro: Choose the best template according to your objective (get subscribers, more clicks ...), and Benchmark will offer you a visualization of each of the steps that your client takes, being able to edit the waiting times and other relevant details.
- Autoresponders: You can welcome your new subscribers, congratulate them on their birthdays, as well as activate automatic emails based on the actions of your users if they have opened an email or clicked on a link (available for premium users).
➽ Active Campaign
It is an automation software for inbound marketing strategies. It allows you to maintain personalized communication with your subscribers and, in addition, it lets you manage your lists independently and automatically using tags.
Note: This tool is ideal if you are still a novice in the world of automation and if you do not have much budget, since for a few dollars a month you can enjoy many advantages with the basic plan.
These are some characteristics of Active Campaign:
- Creation of forms to capture leads.
- Custom templates for emails.
- Function to create SMS campaigns.
- Monitoring of the records (actions carried out, from what source they come ...).
- Creation of smart lists based on behaviors.
- Options to parameterize workflows and analyze user behavior.
- Customer registration in a CRM to manage your contacts.
With GetResponse You will be able to visualize your client's journey at a glance, which will allow you to react to the actions they carry out. To do this, you can put labels and notes for a more adequate segmentation.
Among the most outstanding features of GetResponse are:
- Create workflows to achieve your goals.
- Use prebuilt flows to save time and resources.
- Visualize the journey of your users and communicate with them through filters.
- Landing page system and a platform for webinars.
Hubspot offers free CRM (no contact limits) and automation. But its prices are more oriented to medium and large companies with a budget to invest in their marketing department.
What we can highlight about HubSpot is the variety of tools it has to attract visits, get more conversions and track actions in real time.
Important: In the free version you can send up to 3 emails from a subscription form to a web page. But the Pro plan allows you to automate the process more precisely through workflows, ideal for automating communication with your customers.
➽ Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
Keap It is a powerful tool that we recommend that you use it when you have at least 25,000 leads. One of the requirements to register is that you have to do it through partners that you can find yourself or that they assign to you.
This tool is very useful to create funnels with automation, manage your leads and customers thanks to a CRM, make regular shipments and to manage your sales from a single site.
The automation of marketing tasks not only saves you time, but also allows you to carry out more personalized and effective actions, which translates into:
- More sales.
- Capture of qualified leads.
- Greater knowledge of the audience.
- Cost savings
- Business productivity.
That is, sales and marketing efforts are unified on a single platform. So do not make excuses, because there are tools for all pockets.