The Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship aims to delve into the keys to starting a company, with an emphasis on product launch, teamwork and administration in the development of a project. The master's degree also aims to foster talents within institutions so that they can develop innovation in their departments and make the most of resources. This master's degree will allow you to develop important personal skills such as contractor in areas such as imagination and leadership and project management.
Innovation and entrepreneurship have significant value in the global economy, as they optimize resources, processes, renew industries and create possibilities, as well as commercial value.
Choose to train at ENEB, one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
The study plan of the Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Design, implement and manage a new product or a new business idea.
- Actively participates in the start-up procedure.
- Formulate innovation strategies to promote or modify the administration and direction of the company.
- Put into practice previously defined strategies, making decisions more in line with commercial objectives.
- Develop technical and management skills.
- Identify and manage the growth and innovation potential of an existing business.
- Formulate a plan for the creation and application of innovation within an organization through a business plan.
The Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship trains you as an entrepreneur, to start or manage any business, participate in projects as a business promoter, Head of innovation teams, Interdepartmental economic engine, Head of innovation, R&D administration, Product manager , Creative Director, General Director, Project Director or Operations Director.
To enter the master's programs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- To be in possession of a diploma, architecture, higher or technical engineering, bachelor's degree, diploma or other similar title.
- Students pursuing university studies or equivalent higher studies.
- Professionals with professional projection in the position held.
- In the event that you do not meet any of the above conditions, contact the school and the admissions department will evaluate your particular case.
At the end of your studies, you will have a triple diploma issued by the European Business School of Barcelona, approved and certified by the Isabel I University.
- Master in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All training programs come with an optional business-level English course, allowing you to function in an international work environment. In the event that you do not follow it, you will have a double degree.
Opinions in Google My Business
As is well known, Google's "tabs" make it possible to collect comments on different businesses or organizations. For this master we have reviewed the comments that there were about ENEB and we have found that it has 245 opinions with an average rating of 4.5 / 5. Undoubtedly a good status for one of the most "cruel" comment platforms.
Discounts, scholarships and special prices
At this time ENEB offers important discounts to which you can enter using the link below. With the code EMBAJADOR3069 you will be able to enter a discount up to 97% on the prices published on the ENEB website.
Use discount code EMBAJADOR3069
As an example, you will be able to obtain a double master for only €279, or a Global MBA for only € 479 💸 (lower prices than those published on emagis ** r.com and on Grou ** n).