The Master in Hotel and Tourism Management aims to provide a strategic and global vision of a manager as well as a complete knowledge of an activity in constant innovation and growth that year after year needs creative professionals capable of adapting to new times and satisfying each more demanding. customers.
To this must be added the constant appearance of new services and products associated to a large extent with new technologies, a new online marketing model, the expansion of customer service services that make the establishment unique, and environmental management in hotels. , so popular in recent years. .
Choose to train at ENEB, one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the best level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
The MBA in Hospitality and Tourism is aimed at all professionals who wish to deepen the knowledge necessary to administer and administer a hotel hosting. With this training, the student will be operatively able to coordinate all the departments that make up an institution of this type.
The study plan of the Master in Hotel Management and Tourism aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Master all these areas with a high technical component that the manager and the manager need to know in depth.
- Have a global vision and thus promote critical thinking.
- Know and be able to manage all areas of the hotel: operations, operations, management support tools in areas such as human resources, hotel management analysis, etc.
- Develop leadership skills in teamwork.
- Examine and implement an adequate management of corporate social responsibility.
- Learn about the main tools to measure quality controls.
- Manage ICT effectively and apply them in the development of skills.
- Apply the strategic tools of communication, control, quality and organizational change.
The Master in Hotel Management and Tourism enables you to occupy any managerial position in a hotel organization as well as in any restaurant or business establishment destined for tourism.
To enter the master's programs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- To be in possession of a diploma, architecture, higher or technical engineering, bachelor's degree, diploma or other similar title.
- Students pursuing university studies or equivalent higher studies.
- Professionals with professional projection in the position held.
- If you do not meet any of the above conditions, contact the school and the admissions department will evaluate your particular case.
If you do not meet any of the above conditions, contact the school and the admissions department will evaluate your particular case.
At the end of your studies, you will have a triple diploma issued by the European Business School of Barcelona, approved and certified by the Isabel I University.
- Master in Hotel Management and Tourism
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All training programs come with an optional business-level English course, allowing you to function in an international work environment. In the event that you do not follow it, you will have a double degree.
Opinions in Google My Business
As is widely known, Google "tabs" make it possible to collect comments on different businesses or organizations. For this master we have reviewed the comments that there were about ENEB and we have found that it has 245 opinions with an average rating of 4.5 / 5. Undoubtedly a good status for one of the most "cruel" comment platforms.
Discounts, scholarships and special prices
Today ENEB offers important discounts to which you can enter using the link below. With the code EMBAJADOR3069 you will be able to enter a discount up to 97% on the prices published on the ENEB website.
Use discount code EMBAJADOR3069
As an example, you will be able to obtain a double master for only €279, or a Global MBA for only € 479 💸 (lower prices than those published on emagis ** r.com and on Grou ** n).